Senior Accountant – Audit & Tax
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for providing support to Account Managers and Partners within the audit and tax departments. Primary duties and responsibilities include assisting with audit, review and compilation engagements as well as tax preparation (individual, corporate, non-profit) and various business consulting services. Additionally, the Senior accountant will be responsible for managing and directing Accounting Associates in the above-mentioned tasks. We are looking for someone with 3-10 years of audit and/or tax experience. CPA or CPA candidate is a major plus.
LMHS is a growth-oriented firm looking for quality candidates with a strong work ethic and an ability to work both independently and as part of a team. As the Senior Accountant will have management responsibilities over associates, both leadership and communication skills will be emphasized.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- Current knowledge of GAAP and tax code
- Experience with QuickBooks, Pro Systems FX applications, Microsoft Office and Accounting Research Manager is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be organized
- Must be efficient and work independently – timely completion and delivery of work is essential
Benefits of Employment
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short-term, Long-term, Vision and Supplemental Life
- Profit Sharing
- Growth potential
- Paid vacation and most major holidays