We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and deliver exceptional internal and external administrative support to our team members and clients. We are seeking an energetic, detail oriented and conscientious individual with excellent interpersonal and telephone skills. Candidate must take initiative and work well independently.
LMHS is a growth-oriented firm looking for quality candidates with a strong work ethic and an ability to work both independently and as part of a team. The Administrative Assistant will work with all levels of staff and will be in consistent communication with clients, therefore strong interpersonal skills and team mentality will be emphasized.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Make appointments for clients and reschedule appointments as necessary
- Manage Incoming Electronic Communications
- Put tax return packages together for mailing/emailing insuring confidentiality
- Ensure that mailed in tax returns have been scanned, logged in, and digitally filed for preparation
- Electronic and hard copy filing and management
- Work later in the evenings and every Saturday during tax season
- Administrative projects as directed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An ability to work independently, efficiently, and creatively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Compliance with administrative tasks and deadlines, such as time entry, response to appointments, completion of assigned tasks
- Focused on internal and external customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multi-task and change direction frequently and work under deadline pressure
Position will be full time during tax season (Jan – Apr) and full OR part time during off season. We offer a well-equipped benefits package including health/dental plan, 401(k), vacation and most paid holidays. On-site in our Norwell office. Remote work options are unavailable for this position due to the nature of the responsibilities.